Friday, July 4, 2008

A meme

  1. Were you named after anyone? My mother and I share the same middle name (Joyce). And my first name is from my grandfather's favorite song, "I'll take you home again, Kathleen."

  2. When was the last time you cried? Thursday. (By the way, Travis is doing much better right now. Miracle, maybe?)

  3. Do you like your handwriting? When I can read it. Sometimes, though...

  4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Pastrami.

  5. Do you have kids? Two well-behaved furry ones.

  6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think so.

  7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? In writing, some. Not much in person.

  8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.

  9. Would you bungee jump? No.

  10. What is your favourite cereal? I'm more of a bacon-and-eggs person. With hash browns. And biscuits.

  11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.

  12. Do you think you are strong? So-so. Strong about some things.

  13. What is your favourite ice cream? B&J's Vermonty Python. Or Mayfield's Birthday Cake.

  14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Facial expression. Smiles help.

  15. Red or pink? Red.

  16. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?

  17. Who do you miss the most? My grandparents. (Why wasn't I interested in their stories when they were around?)

  18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? I'll read the blogs.

  19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Red shorts, black Crocs.

  20. What was the last thing you ate? Peanut butter sandwich.

  21. What are you listening to right now? 1776 on TCM.

  22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Olive green or asparagus. (They make an asparagus crayon? I want one!)

  23. Favourite smells? Vanilla. Fresh-washed dogs.

  24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? I don't remember. Probably a customer at work.

  25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I'm sure I do...although I don't remember who I stole this from.

  26. Favourite sport to watch? Ice skating, I guess. I don't watch sports.

  27. Hair colour? Brown-with-gray.

  28. Eye colour? Green.

  29. Do you wear contacts? No.

  30. Favourite food? Pasta.

  31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy.

  32. Last movie you watched? Just watched the end of The Music Man; currently watching 1776.

  33. What colour shirt are you wearing? Gray with a red-white-and-blue flag made of running greyhounds.



  34. Summer or winter? Winter--if I can't have fall.

  35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

  36. Favourite dessert? Cheesecake.

  37. Most likely to respond? Lots of folks.

  38. Least likely to respond? Don't know.

  39. What book are you reading right now? Pride and Prejudice at bedtime. Just finished Garrison Keillor's Leaving Home as my lunchtime reading.

  40. What is on your mousepad? No mousepad.

  41. What did you watch on TV last night? An episode of Ken Burns's Civil War on PBS.

  42. Favourite sound? Rain with thunder.

  43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.

  44. What is the furthest you've been from home? Anaheim, California (when we lived in Miami).

  45. Do you have a special talent? Does stubbornness count?

  46. Where were you born? Fort Monmouth, New Jersey.

  47. Whose answers are you looking forward to reading? Everyone's.

No comments: