Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lazy day

I went out to the mailbox for a minute and came back to find Sam playing with a ball of crochet thread. He did not--as Jacey once did--take thread attached to a current project and walk off, unraveling my work. And he didn't even steal the good thread; he picked up some fuzzy cheap cotton that I use for running lifelines in knitting, use to make stitch markers, stuff like that. Smart boy.

Balls of crochet thread make such fun dog toys: since they're not truly round, they roll and bounce in funny directions. And sometimes they're just fun to chew. I'm glad I wasn't outside for a longer time.


I've been to the post office and gotten packages out in the mail. Ireland: 6-10 days. Missouri: 2-3 days, I think.


Fun on TCM, today. It's the birthday of Ginger Rogers. Roberta's on now. Gay Divorcee and Swing Time coming up.

Fred and Ginger in Roberta



DSC00522



DSC00509

1 comment:

FancyHorse said...

Hi, Kathy! I found you on Phelan's blog - I didn't know you had a blog. I started one a few weeks ago.