Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Unhappy dogs

The dogs are ticked off with me.

I got off work at 5:30, home from the grocery store at 6:30. But the dogs can't have their dinner until 8:30, because that's 12 hours after breakfast, and Sam's supposed to take his pills every 12 hours with food. And I've ratcheted the time schedule earlier and earlier for a few days, but if I ratchet it back another hour tonight, I'll have to get up way too early to feed them tomorrow. And by the end of the week, we'll be all out of whack because I have to work 12:30-9 pm on Saturday, and I won't be home to do odd-hours feedings, so I actually want to move the meal schedule to later than 8:30 over the next few days.

So the dogs are giving me the evil eye. And I'm hungry, because I'm not going to sit and eat dinner in front of them. Dinner soon, guys--okay?

No comments: