Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2008 Ravelympics--Day 3 (or 6)

Sweet Dreams is finished and blocked; it's a housewarming present for a friend:

Sweet Dreams

Another bookmark is finished and blocked; it's a surprise for a friend:

Bookmark Surprise

Those were completed yesterday, although I didn't get photos until today.

And this evening:

IMAG0019

These booties are for Trina's baby boy (due 21 November); there's a matching BSJ:

DSC00505

I'm headed off to bed. Work early tomorrow. Then I get off about 3:30, and I'm off all day Friday. Looks like some good Ravelympics time coming up.


Sam is still sick. I haven't heard from his vet, but the boy is drinking more tonight than he did last night. And he's a bit whiny, which is totally unlike him. I gave my work schedule to the vet's office, so I might get a request to run the boy into the office on short notice if something opens up on the vet's schedule.

No comments: