Sunday, May 20, 2018

Saturday

Long day. Up at 4, dozing and watching wedding to-do. Vertical and truly awake about 7am. Took both dogs to the M&G. Happily, no thunderstorms; Jane got in a couple of naps. We had a big crowd.

Took the dogs home, settled them, picked up food, and went to check on Mother. She took last night's pills and this morning's, but she seems to have skipped breakfast, and possibly skipped dinner last night. But she got chicken fingers, Buffalo wings, celery sticks, and fries today at lunch. Picked out her clothes for church tomorrow, and we got her pills organized for next week. Then I came home and napped. (That's one way to put it: I blacked out completely for about 5 hours. Good dogs let me sleep.)

I woke up in time to see the end of the Braves game. I've done some reading, and I'm about to go back to bed. Alexa is set to wake me at 8am; it also has a reminder for me at 8:20 to call Mother to make sure she's awake. The game plan is to be at the house about 9am, leave for the church about 9:20. Have to remember to grab a paper on the way to the house so she can have the TV listings; then snap a picture of Mother so I have something to show church security what she's wearing if she wanders off.

No comments: