Rules: Copy, erase my answers, enter yours.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up!
If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name.
- What is your name? Kathy
- A four-letter word: kite
- A boy's name: Kieran
- A girl's name: Karen
- An occupation: killer
- A color: khaki
- Something you wear: Keds. Kilts. (Not me, personally, but...)
- A food: kielbasa
- Something found in the bathroom: Kleenex™
- A place: Kentucky
- A reason for being late: kept after school (or work)
- Something you shout: "Keep away from me!"
- A movie title: King Kong
- Something you drink: Kahlua
- A musical group: Kansas
- An animal: kangaroo
- A street name: Kensington Avenue*
- A type of car: Kia
- The title of a song: Kokomo
- A verb: kayo (aka "knock out")
"Though I live at fifty-one-thirty-five Kensington Avenue
And he lives at fifty-one-thirty-three."