Sunday, June 8, 2008

The birthday swap survey.

  1. What is your name? Kathy
    What is your favorite color? Khaki-like greens, tomato red
  2. When is your birthdate (year optional)?
    30 November
  3. Do you have any special birthday traditions? no
  4. What is your favorite birthday memory?
    Nothing comes to mind
  5. Any allergies we should know about?
    The seasonal types: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and some perfumes
  6. What crafts do you do - knit, crochet, spin, dye, bead, quilt, etc. etc. ?
    Knit and crochet
  7. Any sorts of fibers you particularly love or hate or are dying to work with?
    No particular dislikes; looking forward to knitting up some of the lovelies in my stash
  8. What weight of yarn do you prefer?
    I seem to have lots of baby things to make, so I'm on the lookout for DK-weight cottons or linens
  9. What are your favorite knitting accessories? (i.e.: stitch markers, row counters…)
    I have lots of split-ring markers (for crochet), but not many knitting markers for fine, tiny needles.
  10. Do you subscribe to any crafty magazines? no
  11. What do collect aside from fiber-related things? greyhounds *grin*
  12. Favorite candy, chocolate (dark, white, or milk), tea, coffee, other treats?
    I'm not a tea fan...or coffee. Adore chocolate of any kind.
  13. Do you enjoy handmade soap and body products?
    Not really. Sometimes they can make me itchy.
  14. Are there any scents you love or hate?
    I'm not a fan of wearable scents (my strange body chemistry makes everything smell like melting plastic). But scented candles and sachets are fine...mostly in sweet scents like vanilla, sugar cookie, etc.
  15. What is your favorite: flavor, flower, letter, number, film, artist?
    Flavor? Hmm, too many.
    Flower? Irises (love the colors).
    Letter? F Number? 5
    Film? Love most Jane Austen films.
    Artist? I'm not a visual-arts connoisseur. But in print? Austen was a bloody genius. And I do like the looks of Monet's art...lovely colors.
  16. Anything we should *not* get for you?
    No bath products, please.
  17. Do you have a blog and or wishlist that are not linked on Ravelry or listed in the GoogleDoc?
    There's an Amazon wishlist
    here.
  18. Anything special you would like your partner to know?
    Feel free to get me something totally different from what's in my stash. You can challenge me...

No comments: