Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Home with the dogs

My day off today. I slept a bit late, played with the dogs. Sam has suddenly discovered an old stuffie that's been here for at least two years. It's a fleecy flat disk about 9 inches across; it used to squeak, but that squeaker was killed probably three minutes after the toy arrived here all those months ago. Anyway, Sam has decided he likes carrying the thing; sometimes he'll throw it in the air and try to catch it when it comes down. And earlier this evening he decided to carry it upstairs and stash it in my bed--maybe he just wants it handy when we go to bed tonight.

I managed to get a few more pictures of the dogs. The e-mail inviting submission of pictures for SEGA's calendar asked for pictures of dogs "doing what they like to do best." At my house, that's sleep, so I guess today's pictures qualify.

No comments: